This program is targeted to mid- to senior-level managers as well as those who may have completed all of Leadership Essentials, and those preparing for Camps I or II.
These seminars provide fundamental and critical skills for interpersonal and leadership effectiveness. The other value-add about our programs is the shared learning experience you will have with your peers in other departments. This dialogue can be an opportunity to work through current challenges you may experiencing and explore future opportunities in growing your team.
- Navigate Conflict | Tuesday, August 29 | California Main Lodge
- Business Finance for Leaders | No classes currently scheduled
- Champion Change | Thursday, July 20 | California Main Lodge
- Emotional Intelligence | No classes currently scheduled
- Coach to Develop | No classes currently scheduled
The program consists of four 4-hour sessions. Visit The LIFT for full descriptions of each session and to sign up.