The Kirkwood Employee Carpool Program
The carpool program is a fantastic incentive program for employees to earn money just by giving each other rides to work!
How it works:
- Click the below link to view and print out the application.
- Fill out the application and have your manager sign it.
- Return the application to the Employee Center along with your unexpired driver’s license, proof of insurance, and registration.
- The Employee Center verifies the information and gives you your Carpool Cash Card and logs.
- Each day that you carpool by giving a scheduled employee a ride to work you complete the log (also below) and have your manager initial it in order to earn CASH!
- One Passenger = $12.50 per day
- Two Passengers = $18.50 per day
- Three Passengers = $25.00 PER DAY!
- Turn in your logs every Thursday to the Employee Center for them to review.
- Funds are loaded to your Carpool Cash Card every Friday.
- Use your Carpool Cash Card at Kirkwood Mountain Sports, any of our awesome restaurants, or to get GAS!
Don’t have someone to carpool with? No problem! Sign up for the program and then stop by any of our employee shuttle stops on the way to work and see if anyone needs a ride!